Friday, July 23, 2010

Exercise

The other day I went for a walk/jog for the first time in awhile. Surprisingly my legs weren't sore the next day but my back was. I still don't know how it happened.

Besides that, I'm going to slowly build up my stamina so I can jog for longer each time. Now that my back is fine again, I'm glad to get back to it. Hopefully I won't be as sore each time and I can burn more as my endurance builds.  Just hoping for the best, hoping.

2 comments:

  1. My problem when I walk is that either I walk slow or I jog. If I could walk fast the entire walk. I would get better stamina... From your text I thought it seemed like that for you too...
    Stay strong! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know what you mean haha. When I walk my dog I try to walk faster but if I'm on my own I'm such a lazy walker =/ So I try to jog more than I walk because I know I'll be slow

    ReplyDelete