I've tried numerous times to try to relate some of my "problems" to those around me and in a not so surprising act reminiscent of teenage angst, I feel no one understands me. Now this isn't a blog where I'm going to cry over myself on purpose and make you feel bad for me, though crying may be involved, but I'm going to lay out for you the way my life is. I can assure you, you won't understand so don't try too hard to figure out what the hell is wrong with me. I don't even know. Don't try to fix me because clearly it hasn't worked. Don't try to preach to me, that hasn't worked either. To put it as simply as possible, I'm an 18 year old atheistic horny virginal college student who harbors unhealthy obsessions for vampires, wizards, movies, music, and gum, who thinks too much and has been battling with God and her inner demons which include a severe mental eating disorder that has come to manifest itself more physically in the past few weeks. Try unscrambling that hot fucked up mess.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
DISCLAIMER
So turns out there's this thing called college that I've been apparently trained to get into since who knows when. I'm here now and I'm a FOOHS or Fresh Out Of High School. I hate it. I don't live on campus because my family can't afford it and we couldn't get financial aid so I'm living with my aunt. Apparently I'm missing out on the college experience. Aside from my problems with college and a few of my overzealous professors, I believe that I have deeper psychological problems and this is going to be a sort of therapy for me. If you're afraid of people with problems don't bother coming near. On this page you'll find everything you could possibly think could bother someone mentally. I say this now so you can't blame me for passing it on to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment