Wednesday, May 13, 2009

5 down, 48 to go

I've started in on my new plan to fit my goddamned dress and it's going better this week than last week.  I am essentially planning on doing the 3-day Cardiac diet for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, fasting on Thursday, and nibbling on granola bars, fruit, cheese, and saltines through the weekend.  Best part is I'm limited to a certain number of foods and I like them all so it's all cool.  It's been 2 days and I've lost 5 pounds so I have 5 days to lose another 5 pounds, including today.  I had an extra ounce of cheese and hella more crackers than I was supposed to but it doesn't look too bad right now as I've only gained .4 pounds from everything I've consumed today which doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would.  Anyway, hopefully I'll be 10 pounds lighter by next Monday.  

Aside from the food, I've worked an exercise plan.  I walk my dog everyday for an hour and since it's been boiling hot outside, I can even out my t-shirt tan and sweat more.  Therefore burning more calories.  In addition, I've come up with a plan to do an abs and arms sort of workout to build muscle which helps with my metabolism and toning.  

Much more for later.  God I hope this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment