Saturday, April 11, 2009
Fuck me ...
I completely dropped the ball in the first 6 days of ABC. I not only let myself down but my body down and that just sucks because I'm eating like a mother fucker. The binges just get bad at night because I can usually control myself during the day but I've deprived myself all day that I just lose control. I haven't kept up with my schedule of exercise and eating at all but I'm hoping I can hold the fort down until Tuesday again where I can pick my schedule back up. The goal right now is to get down to 175 before Tuesday so I have less than 2 and a half days to do that. I don't know if it'll work but I'll try fasting on Sunday and restricting on Monday and maybe taking laxatives Monday night to clear it all out. Let's hope it works this time around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment